Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Background Love!

Chris did you put up the background? Seeing the picture of the painting grandma use to have in her house made instantly happy, but miss her too. I just wanted to say I love it!

Speaking of grandma & pictures does anyone still have a picture of the family tree Debbie & I made for grandma's funeral? I would love it if you could email it to me or maybe post so if others wanted it as well. My e-maill is connieonnie@gmail.com. I would love it if anyone else wanted to share picture of grandma Maggie!

I do have my own blog, which I know a lot of you know about and it is on the sidebar but here it is just in case... http://connieonnie.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Connie, I did post the background. I have those paintings hanging up in my hallway. Thanks for posting the picture of Grandma.

    ReplyDelete