We are living in Mesa, AZ just blocks away from the cemetery where Grandma Maggie and Grandpa Earl are buried. We bought our home a year ago and it is old and big with a big yard and needs a lot of work, but we love it. It has a "bomb shelter" in the back yard, but it is more like a big cement basement. I have used it to have a boutique a couple of times where I sell my thrift store treasures (I am addicted to thrift store shopping). That has been fun.
Russ is still working as a physical therapist and loves it. We are so grateful for the work.
and now for the kids:
Joseph is 5 months old and potty trained!
Just kidding. He just gives us a lot of warning who needs to go to the bathroom (grunting) so we put him on the potty and it is always funny to see his chubby little self sitting on the pot.
He is a happy boy and we are grateful for that.
This is essentially the only picture I have from when we were in Utah for Murr's funeral (shame on me). Russ playing with Gracie and Keaton.
And here they are yesterday before church.
We sure like being their parents.
It was nice to see a lot of the family at Murr's funeral and was so nice to hear all the great tributes about him. I am hoping to get a copy of his writings that Bob and Berry read. Once again I was overwhelmed with gratitude for the wonderful family I am blessed to be a part of. I love you all.
Debbie Christensen
No comments:
Post a Comment